Tuesday 6 May 2008

Doing Nothing

It is very intriguing, how doing nothing has a very deep impact on my life in terms of its meaning. It is not that I do nothing all the time, but instead the opposite. when I have a situation where I have nothing to do, I feel totally different, and I can act no more. Sometimes I feel that nothingness is a rejection from nature, from the natural flow of life, and I don't get it, although it has defined reasons but definitely not my own.
Doing nothing occurs in small moments in one's life yet it can change the life style and perspective.

2 comments:

Someday said...

That is something I can’t do! Even when I’m completely idle! My mind is active and that means it’s active on something big! A concept or goal formation < during which I’m dead quite

Deema said...

no it is really something different ... believe me it is sometimes not your own time it is more of someone elses time interferes with yours...

madry